1-4 September 2022 | Aalborg Denmark
Your abstract at NSCMID 2022
The call for poster abstracts NSCMID 2022 ended 10 June 2022 (at 12:00 CET).
- Viral infection and disease (including covid-19)
- Bacterial or fungal infection & disease
- Bacterial susceptibility & resistance
- Diagnostic microbiology
- Infection, prevention, and control
- The abstract should be written in English, and the text is limited to 300 words.
- The first page of the abstract should include the title, author list and affiliations (institution, city, country). The text should be structured(Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusion) and consist of text only (no pictures, tables, or figures).
- The results presented in the abstract should be original, not published or presented previously.
- For case report/series emphasize the unique aspects of the case and discuss the learning points emerging from the case(s).
- The International System of Units (SI) should be used wherever appropriate. Genus and species names should be written in full as the first mentioned and abbreviated subsequently.
- Abstracts should be uploaded as a pdf file indicating the author name (e.g. Jens_Hansen.pdf).
If you have any questions about the abstract, please contact email@example.com
Young investigator award
Among abstracts submitted by young investigators (students, Ph.D. students, and young doctors under training), the TOP 5 with one from each of the Nordic Countries will be selected and given the opportunity for a 15-minute oral presentation. All conference expenses will be covered by NSCMID.
Applying for a travel grant
A limited number of NSCMID travel grants (10000 SEK each) will be available for authors with an accepted poster abstract. Students (including Ph.D. students) and young doctors in training may apply for a travel grant. Please tick the appropriate box on the online abstract submission form if you wish to apply for a travel grant. The decisions on the travel grants will be communicated by 20 June 2022. The grants will be paid out against receipts of acceptable costs (congress registration, travel expenses, accommodation) after the congress.
Guideline for poster presenters
There will be a one-hour poster session scheduled on Thursday, 1 September where presenters should be onsite. Further details on the poster session will follow. Paper posters will be on display during the entire congress at the congress venue. Poster boards will be numbered, and a poster list will be available at the poster area. Pins will be provided at the poster area.
Maximum and recommended poster size is A0 (84.1×118.9 cm), vertical orientation/portrait.
If you have any questions about the poster presentations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org